WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AT WORK? BE TOILET TWINNERS!
If your work colleagues pull together on a day like World Toilet Day, you’ll soon raise £60 to twin with a household latrine in a poor community, or £240 to twin with a toilet block in a displacement camp or school.
- Ask us for a ‘Toilet Toll’ box so your colleagues can give as they spend a penny
- Hold a coffee break cake bake
- Sell tickets to a lunchtime loo party and lay on silly games
- Have a posh loo day: pamper your colleagues with flowers, clean towels, posh soap and handcream and ask them to donate
- Twin a loo in lieu of sending each other Christmas cards
- Order a gift set (Toilet Twin, printed loo roll and soap bar in a presentation box) as a staff present for a birthday, a new baby, a retirement present, a leaving do etc
If you’d like any advice on what to do as a workplace, please contact us for more ideas.
Active and complete Workplace campaigns
Software consultancy firm ROQ threw themselves into three weeks of fundraising with a ‘back to school’ theme – to twin a school toilet block. Their creative fundraisers included a school uniform day, a GCSE maths test, periodic table bingo and lunchtime games including loo-roll dodgeball.
‘Our employees had a lot of fun supporting a great cause that matters to them,’ says manager Sarah Jane Riggott