WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD AT WORK? BE TOILET TWINNERS!
If your work colleagues pull together on a day like World Toilet Day, you’ll soon raise £60 to twin with a household latrine in a poor community.
- Ask us for a ‘Toilet Toll’ box so your colleagues can give as they spend a penny
- Hold a coffee break cake bake
- Sell tickets to a lunchtime loo party and lay on silly games
- Have a posh loo day: pamper your colleagues with flowers, clean towels, posh soap and handcream and ask them to donate
- Twin a loo in lieu of sending each other Christmas cards
- Order a gift set (Toilet Twin, printed loo roll and soap bar in a presentation box) as a staff present for a birthday, a new baby, a retirement present, a leaving do etc
If you’d like any advice on what to do as a workplace, please contact us for more ideas.
If you’re interested in corporate partnership, find out more here
Active and complete Workplace campaigns
Software consultancy firm ROQ threw themselves into three weeks of fundraising with a ‘back to school’ theme – to twin a school toilet block. Their creative fundraisers included a school uniform day, a GCSE maths test, periodic table bingo and lunchtime games including loo-roll dodgeball.
‘Our employees had a lot of fun supporting a great cause that matters to them,’ says manager Sarah Jane Riggott