Purna nearly died because waste from her old toilet in #Nepal was contaminating her water supply. When her family built the first safe loo in their village, all the neighbours followed suit. Disease and diarrhoea rates fell dramatically. #ThursdayMotivation #twinyourtoilet https://t.co/rfD5SVfpVo

Purna nearly died because waste from her old toilet in #Nepal was contaminating her water supply. When her family built the first safe loo in their village, all the neighbours followed suit. Disease and diarrhoea rates fell dramatically. #ThursdayMotivation #twinyourtoilet https://t.co/rfD5SVfpVo