Supporter Relations Administrator
Why Toilet Twinning
This role enables you to join a charity initiative that is passionate about extending the reach of the global programmes of international Christian NGO Tearfund. We do this so that impoverished families are empowered to change their circumstances, and ultimately take small but hugely significant steps towards overcoming generational poverty.
This is the team for you if you love new ideas; strive for open, honest and trusting working relationships; pursue excellence while accepting that it’s not always possible to get there; dare to fail; embrace learning; try again; and enjoy celebrating the successes of those around you.
- To be the main point of contact with supporters, ensuring they receive a positive interaction with Toilet Twinning, Tap Twinning, Bin Twinning and Fridge Twinning – and that they receive a response to any enquiry within 48 hours.
- To ensure all supporters receive the correct order within our agreed timeframe of 10 working days.
- To process postal orders.
- To process data entry following attendance at events.
- To create ad-hoc certificates and correct supporter errors.
- To respond to all verbal and written enquiries, liaising with members of the fundraising team where appropriate, on all aspects of the Twinning campaigns.
- To help protect the quality of the information held on our database/ spreadsheets/ googledocs.
- To answer all incoming calls within 3 rings.
MAIN DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Sending out orders
- Download and print all required documents
- Action supporter corrections
- Prepare and pack all orders – ensuring that the post is ready for daily collection
- Ensure the Back Office System (BOS), call log, resources spreadsheet and other documents are accurate and up to date at all times
- Check Banking Spreadsheet for BACS orders
- Open postal orders and enter onto database
- Record cheques/cash on banking spreadsheets
- Send out resource requests
- Record details in spreadsheet
- Working with other members of staff, ensure all stock remains tidy & organised and that the delivery and use of stock is accurately recorded
- Prepare resources and certificates for events
- Complete all post-event data entry
- Deliver excellent customer service in a busy and changing environment
- Respond to enquiries via telephone, email or letter
- Respond appropriately to complaints
- Ensure all supporter requests are recorded accurately
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing how your experience, skills and personal qualities relate to the Job Description, to [email protected]
Toilet Twinning will not be able to accept any applications that are received after the closing date. We are a small charity initiative, and unable to give feedback if your application is unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information, please download the full job description here.
Closing date: 25th April
Interview date: 3rd May