Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 5th August
Interview in Bournemouth (1hr, 15 mins): Monday 12th August
Second interview in Bournemouth: Wednesday 4th September
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing how your experience, skills and personal qualities relate to the Job Description, to email@example.com
Toilet Twinning will not be able to accept any applications that are received after the closing date.
We are a small charity initiative, and unable to give feedback if your application is unsuccessful on this occasion.
To help Toilet Twinning deliver its digital vision by overseeing Toilet Twinning’s core digital production process and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
To lead the implementation of the digital fundraising strategy. This is a hands-on role and will involve a high level of personal digital delivery by the person appointed. This person will solely be responsible for:
- Updating Toilet Twinning’s main website (toiletwinning.org) and creating all email marketing output associated with Toilet Twinning’s fundraising calendar.
- Ensuring user insight is at the heart of Toilet Twinning’s digital delivery.
- Leading, coordinating and delivering Toilet Twinning’s social media communications in order to achieve key social and influence objectives.
- Executing best-practice digital marketing across digital channels using market intelligence, analytics and other insights.
- Researching and contributing to innovative and effective use of social media in communications and marketing.
1. Deliver effective digital projects.
- Own, manage and drive digital projects across Toilet Twinning, working with in-house fundraisers and external suppliers to ensure projects are delivered to agreed objectives concerning time, budget and quality.
- Ensure that all projects meet user needs.
- Set measurable goals for all projects and report against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits.
- Generate digital content and prepare images for use.
2. Oversee digital workflow:
- Maintain Toilet Twinning’s digital production process.
- Ensure regular planning, resource requirements, scheduling, risk management and budget control are in place.
- Ensure appropriate processes are followed by project team members.
- Ensure all documentation required for projects (pre and post development) is completed and agreed.
3. Maintain the website by using its content management system: page builds and fixes, content development and template creation
4. Build marketing emails in Toilet Twinning’s email platform Mailchimp
5. Research and implement new digital trends as part of Toilet Twinning’s digital strategy. Research and Specialist Advice – keep up to date with trends
6. Ensure analytics/statistics on website pages are regularly reviewed to ensure page engagement is optimised.
7. Ensure Toilet Twinning is able to take data from its digital channels and translate it into meaningful actions.
8. Create and roll-out a social media strategy: plan campaigns, deliver day-to-day content, deliver social media advertising across different platforms, create and roll-out influencer and online community strategies, respond to all comments/enquiries.
9. Coordinate and implement Digital Production – provide: mixed media production (ie video, photography, photoshop), website CMS authoring, online advertising, digital project management.