NB: You will not get Toilet Twinning certificates automatically if you use a Virgin Money Giving page (or similar online fundraising sites). Please contact us after your fundraiser to let us know how much you’ve raised and how many certificates you will need.
Looking for inspiration?
Here are some ideas our fundraisers made earlier!
- Use a Make-A-Stand kit to hold a meal with friends, host a toilet party, invite people to an auction, or share Toilet Twinning with your workplace, local schools, churches etc. Just ask us for a sale-or-return fundraising kit with five or ten Toilet Twinning certificates, loo rolls, gift soap, info sheets and more!
- Find (a clean) toilet and invite people to ‘spend a penny’ by throwing loose change in the bowl. Put on a performance, eg busking, or an activity, eg face-painting, rub-on tattoos.
- Do something sporty (eg run, cycle, hop, skip, kayak, pogo) wearing a Toilet Twinning T-shirt or running top. We can send you a small, medium, large or XL.
- Hold a toilet-related games night! (like 8th Carlton Scout Group did!) and your group might find itself getting stuck into: - dodgeball with loo rolls - mummification-by-toilet-paper contest - toilet roll ten-pin bowling etc Hold a fancy-dress contest with costumes made out of toilet paper and toilet rolls
- Hold a Blue for the Loo Day at school or work – inviting donations of £1 or £2 from everyone who comes dressed in blue.